Sunday, March 8, 2009

Donate real blood to enhance spilling of virtual blood at RE5 Blood Drive

Wow an even better idea--attaching the seriously bad-ass blood letting we all love to do in virtual worlds to blood donating in the real world. Nice work, Capcom, you've just:

won yourself new friends (they like me, really like me!) and maybe even respect
serviced the public 
serviced the public in a kind of ironic tie-in to your extremely violent game

I mean this, I'm not being my cynical, world-hating, sarcastic self. It can be tricky figuring out how to promote such a violent yet hopefully fun especially if they let us melee while on the fucking move game in a way that relates to the game's nature (blood, blood, zombies, blood!) yet also can benefit society. So good on ya for that.

(thanks Joystiq!)

No comments: